Board of the CSEA of Ukraine is a permanent advisory body established to address the agreed matters within its competence and for the collective and free discussion of important activities of archives.
The main tasks of the Board:
- Discussion of prospects and key issues of the archives makes decision on their implementation;
- Consideration and submission of proposals;
- Public policy on implementation of electronic documents, electronic documents flow and digital signature;
- Improvement of archival legislation;
- International cooperation in the field of electronic document and information management, archival affairs and record keeping.
Board – advisory body working in accordance with the Regulations on Bord of the CSEA of Ukraine, approved by order of the Director of 05.29.2017 № 35 (as amendedorders of the director of the CDEA of Ukraine 03.04.2020 № 29; 17.04.2020 № 40).
Head of the Board – Yurii Kovtanyuk
Secretary of the Board – Natalia Yovenko
- Training programs of research,reports on the development of research topics, proposals for development (processing) of regulations and guides on all activities CSEA of Ukraine;
- Evaluation of scientific work CSEA of Ukraine, including projects of scientific and teaching materials, reference designs on the composition and content of electronic records and electronic information resources, plans exhibition of documentary exhibits, research reports, articles, reports on the topics of research, etc;
- Coordination of research on Record Keeping and electronic documents;
- Drafting project normative acts, subject to state registration.
SMC – advisory body working in accordance with the Regulations on SMC of the CSEA of Ukraine, approved by order of the Director of 08.02.2017 № 12 (as amended by the order of the Director of the CDEA of Ukraine dated 17.04.2020 № 41).
Head of the SMC – Olena Levchuk
Secretary of the SMS – Nataliia Perederii
The main task of the EVC:
- Scientific – methodological and organizational support for appraisal documents;
- Consideration within its power to identify issues and clarify the sources of National Archive Fund, its composition and term storage of documents;
- Verification result of appraisal documents of the commission for the appraisal documents.
EVC – advisory body, working in accordance with the Regulations on EVC CSEA of Ukraine, approved by order of the Director from 26.05.2017 № 29 (as amended by the order of the Director of the CDEA of Ukraine dated 14.05.2020 №60).
Head of the EVC – Tetiana Kruchinina
Secretary of the EVC – Vita Naberezhnia