Board of the CSEA of Ukraine is a permanent advisory body established to address the agreed matters within its competence and for the collective and free discussion of important activities of archives.
The main tasks of the Board:
- Discussion of prospects and key issues of the archives makes decision on their implementation;
- Consideration and submission of proposals;
- Public policy on implementation of electronic documents, electronic documents flow and digital signature;
- Improvement of archival legislation;
- International cooperation in the field of electronic document and information management, archival affairs and record keeping.
Board – advisory body working in accordance with the Regulations on Bord of the CSEA of Ukraine, approved by order of the Director of 01.10.2012 № 40.
Head of the Board – Yurii Kovtanyuk
Secretary of the Board – Natalia Yovenko
Scientific-methodical Council of the of the CSEA of Ukraine is the scientific advisory body established to review the draft regulations and guidance documents from archives, organization management and other issues of archival institutions in particular:
- Training programs of research,reports on the development of research topics, proposals for development (processing) of regulations and guides on all activities CSEA of Ukraine;
- Evaluation of scientific work CSEA of Ukraine, including projects of scientific and teaching materials, reference designs on the composition and content of electronic records and electronic information resources, plans exhibition of documentary exhibits, research reports, articles, reports on the topics of research, etc;
- Coordination of research on Record Keeping and electronic documents;
- Drafting project normative acts, subject to state registration.
SMC – advisory body working in accordance with the Regulations on SMC of the CSEA of Ukraine, approved by order of the Director of 19.06.2013 № 18.
Head of the SMC – Lyudmila Palamarchuk
Secretary of the SMS – Nataliia Perederii
Established to consider methodological and practical issues related to appraise documents inclusion them the National Archive Fund or remove documents from it, together with the state of Archives appraisal of electronic records and electronic information resources.
The main task of the EVC:
- Scientific – methodological and organizational support for appraisal documents;
- Consideration within its power to identify issues and clarify the sources of National Archive Fund, its composition and term storage of documents;
- Verification result of appraisal documents of the commission for the appraisal documents.
EVC – advisory body, working in accordance with the Regulations on EVC CSEA of Ukraine, approved by order of the Director from 04.11.2013 № 33
Head of the EVC – Lyudmila Palamarchuk
Secretary of the EVC – Vita Naberezhnia