STATE ARCHIVAL SERVICE OF UKRAINE
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION UNDER THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE UKRAINIAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF ARCHIVAL AFFAIRS AND RECORD KEEPING
CENTRAL STATE ELECTRONIC ARCHIVE OF UKRAINE CENTRAL STATE ARCHIVES OF FOREIGN ARCHIVAL UCRAINICA
UNION OF ARCHIVISTS OF UKRAINE
International Scientific-Practical Conference
«ARCHIVES IN THE MODERN WORLD:
CHALLENGES AND OBJECTIVES»
The date of carrying out: December 07-08, 2017.
Location: 12/2, Academician Romodanov Street (Pugacheva Street), Kiev, Ukraine; 24, Solomenskaya Street, Kiev, Ukraine.
Conference Organizers: The State Archival Service of Ukraine, the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Research Institute of Archival Affairs and Documentation, the Central State Electronic Archive of Ukraine, the Central State Archives of Foreign Ukrainian Studies and the Union of Archivists of Ukraine.
Aims of the conference: to discuss the pressing problems that arise in the practice of modern archives and to determine the ways for solving the following tasks: theoretical issues of electronic document management and archival science at the present stage, applied questions of electronic documentation and archival practice of the present; Innovative technologies in the archive business at the present stage, which allow to improve the safety of archival documents, access to them and using of document information.
Contents of the conference: the problems of the theory and practice of archive business, the prospects for the activity of archival institutions in the era of digital technologies, the features of implementing innovative technologies in the fielding of archival documents storage and the using of retrospective information.
- Legislative regulation of work with documents of modern forms in record keeping and their archival storage (trends in the development (changes) in modern records management and archives, the legal force of documents in electronic form, including digital audiovisual documents, the resolution of copyright and property rights in relation to such documents, the acquisition of archives by documents in electronic form)
- Theoretical questions of document management, archival science and source study in the conditions of a developed information society (directions of studies of modern document management, archival science, source study, conceptual apparatus, the essence of documents in electronic form (issues of rationing with such documents, examination of value and their storage, authenticity of documents in electronic (digital) form, the issue of trust of the state, society and citizen to the information provided by the archives in electronic form, ), becoming of new areas of scientific knowledge in the Ukrainian Archival and Source (archive of Ukrainistics, audiovisual and electronic archival, etc.)
- The most effective practices for the automation of office work and archiving of documents in electronic form (electronic record management systems, the electronic interaction of executive bodies, the centralized storage of electronic documents, the acquisition of state archives by digital audiovisual documents, the storage of electronic information resources and documents of personal origin in electronic form)
- Topical issues of using retrospective information in electronic (digital) form (intellectual and innovative forms of access to primary and secondary archival information, creation of electronic (digital) use fund, creation and application of electronic reference tools, access to digital copies of documents of the National Archival Fund (NAF), the introduction of a system of modern archival paid services, the use by readers of reading rooms of their own means for digitizing documents and the impact et in the process for the state of preservation of NAF documents, modern tendencies of informatization of archives)
- International experience in the development of archival business with using information technologies (international projects, legislative framework, state programs for the transition to work exclusively with electronic (digital) forms of documents in the office work, the practice of introducing information technology in the work of archival institutions)
- The issues of the preparation of modern documentary archivists (theoretical and practical basis for the development of students knowledge of electronic document management and archival science: the state, problems, development prospects)
Conference language: Ukrainian.
Language of presentations: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
Form of participation: full-time, distance (skype), correspondence.
The terms of participation:
- efore November 07, 2017, fill in the application form (attached form), send it to the e-mail address of the organizing committee, indicate in the subject line «Participation in the conference», and provide information about the arrival, additionally inform about the need for meeting and booking the You must receive a confirmation of registration;
- until November 20, 2017 send to the program committee the materials of the presentation, the text of the report, drawn up in accordance with the requirements that are
Contacts of the organizing committee:
Central State Electronic Archive of Ukraine
Address: 24, Solomenskaya Street, Kiev, 03110, Ukraine,
Phone number: + 38 044 246-91-37
Fax: + 38 044 273-32-97
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact persons:
Lyudmila Palamarchuk (email@example.com),
Natalya Yovenko (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Vyktoryia Sheremeteva (email@example.com).
Contacts of the programing committee:
Ukrainian Research Institute of Archival Affairs and Record Keeping
Address: 24, Solomenskaya Street, Kiev, 03110, Ukraine,
Phone number: + 38 044 275-90-57
Fax: + 38 044 275-13-74
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact persons:
Natalia Khrystova (email@example.com),
Larysa Andrievska (firstname.lastname@example.org).